Last week: 2896
This week: 291.8
Weekly total: +2.2
Overall Total: -11.8
Yup. Plus two. Whatever. It was fun to gain these ones. 🙂
I went to Georgia for a few days last week. It was pretty fantastic. I didn’t realize just how much I missed college and my friends until I only had four days to spend with them. In honor of my trip, here’s a list of things I learned while in Georgia.
1. I totally can’t eat nearly as much as I used to. My friend and I went to the chinese buffet we used to frequent for lunch on our second day. Usually, I could put down three or four full plates of wonderful, MSG-goodness. I ate like half a plate before I felt like death. I pushed myself to eat another small plate just so I felt like I was getting my money’s worth.
2. Damn, I’ve lost inches. Obviously, I haven’t lost much -weight-, but I saw a waist-up picture of myself from the trip and didn’t immediately cringe. I’m still a fattypants, but not nearly as much as I was about a year ago. Want to see? I know you do. I think I look like Phyllis from The Office in the 348 picture. ha.
3. I need vegetables in my diet or I feel gross. For the first time in my life, I actually said, “Can we please get a salad or something?” Days of JBCs, tasty as they are, don’t make me feel good.
4. Hills still suck, no matter how much weight I lose.
5. I have a massive crush on Russell Brand. I want to have his children and I’m insanely jealous of Katy Perry.
I woke up today with the worst migraine I have ever had. When I get them, I often can’t see for about an hour after it starts. I also lose feeling in my left arm and mouth right before I get the headaches. I woke up around 3 this morning with a numb arm and tongue. Not a great way to wake up. I spent almost my entire day barely able to open my right eye (where the headache was) and I was super pissy at work. I feel bad for some of the customers I dealt with. I was not a happy person.
Oh, also. I bought Bob Harper’s Yoga dvd. Nearly killed myself with just the 15 minute abs part. I don’t think I can do the main video. I’m scared. I wish Bob was still my friend like he is on BL. He’s an asshole in these videos.
I established at Weight Watchers last night that the only reason Biggest Loser won’t take me is because I have way too much confidence. I don’t feel bad for myself and I’m not going to cry about being fat. Oh well. I’ll be skinny with a book deal about being fat one day and they’ll be sorry.