1. The remote was broken on my television, so I had to actually choose a show to watch today and stick with it because changing channels on my ~futuristic~ cable box is exceedingly complicated.
2. EVERY show (that I don’t caption) I watch comes on Tuesday nights at 8. (Glee, Biggest Loser, and Food Revolution) How’s a girl supposed to pick one?
3. I’m constantly pissing off pastors on Facebook (unintentionally, this time!) and will probably live the life of a church-hopping nomad until I die.
4. I need a new filter for my water filtration pitcher, but I don’t want to spend $18 and a 20 minute car ride for 6 months worth of clean water.
5. I spent a good chunk of my day discussing the theological meaning of Lady Gaga’s new song.
I have lots more, but I’m sleepy.
My favorite thing in the world to hear is, “Hey, your mom brought home a ton of brown bananas from work. Make some banana bread.”
My second favorite thing in the world is about two hours later when I have a whole bunch of banana bread sitting on my counter.
Like right now.